Intelligent Design Theory HOME PAGE
PREFACE: Intelligent Design Theory Explains 2 Mysteries: Gravity and the Structure of the Atom
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Intelligent Design Theory
FOREWORD: Three Important Events Not Taught in School: Creation of the Earth, Noah's Ark and Jesus' Death and Resurrection
PREVIOUS PAGE: Intelligent Design of Electrotherapy for Natural Healing of H1N1 Swine Flu, HIV AIDS Virus, Cancer and Other Pathogenic Bacteria, Viruses and Fungi
NEXT PAGE: How to Prevent Death to Heaven or Straight to Hell from an Airplane Crash in a Tailspin
INDEX of Intelligent Design Theory - Creationism Vs. Evolution Book Keywords
RELATED LINKS, Pro and Con
Contact the Author in any language. Why are you here? Were you able to find what you were looking for? If not, why not?
Exodus 20 Lists God's Ten Commandments in
the Torah and Holy Bible Now Banned By the U.S. Government
In their zeal to destroy America, the Communist-founded American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), United States government and many states and lower governmental agencies have made the celebration of Christmas and other Christian holidays such as Easter, the National Day of Prayer, the display of crosses, prayer in public places and the Ten Commandments against the law.
Publishing the extremely important list of the Ten Commandments is banned in government buildings, secular schools and public places but is easily found in Exodus 20 of the greatest best-selling books ever written, the Torah and the Holy Bible. Even so, I believe it is very important to publish The Ten Commandments as much as possible before our government takes the next step in violation of the US Constitution and prohibits the publishing of the Ten Commandments on the Internet. We now have hundreds of thousands of laws. There are so many, especially concerning business and income tax payments, that to obey one law is to disobey another. If we would only obey The Ten Commandments, there would be little need for most of the man-made laws. The Ten Commandments can be summed up as love God and love every other person. Thieves, murderers and terrorists and other criminals are completely engrossed in hatred instead of love. You cannot force yourself to love. The only way one can acquire love is by accepting Jesus Christ as God's only begotten Son. Jesus then implants a Spirit of love in us.
All Christian churches teach that those who accept Jesus Christ as God's only begotten Son and God's sacrifice to pay for our sins are forgiven their sins. Many Christian churches do not emphasize the extreme importance of all the Ten Commandments. Items 1-11 below are the most important to God, but are not illegal in almost every nation except Muslim nations, where they are very important. Failure to obey Items 1-11 sends you to hell instead of to heaven. Items 12-17 below are laws in one form or another in most countries. Failure to obey Items 1-17 sends non-Christians to hell instead of to heaven, but God forgives Christians because Jesus sacrificed His own body as payment for our sins.
The enormous failure of most Christian churches is the failure to teach that even though your sins are forgiven by believing in Jesus, the victims of crimes usually do not forgive; those who know about your crimes usually do not forgive; the police do not forgive; and the Judges in Court and the juries do not forgive. This makes the Ten Commandments extremely important for all to know and to practice.
If everyone in the entire world would obey these commandments, the entire world would be free of crime, and would enjoy a world of peace, harmony, love and joy. If the entire world realized this, they would love the Ten Commandments and would write them in their hearts. The world would then be paradise and prosperity on earth, because the world wastes all of it resources in the tremendous expense of wars, crimes and punishing criminals.
The Parentheses below are my comments.
"And God spoke all these words:
2. "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. (Millions of Americans or their ancestors came out of countries for the past several centuries like Egypt, England, Russia, Mexico and all over the world where they were enslaved, to America, the land of the free, and the home of the brave. They flock to America for no other reason than usually to escape slavery and to be able to follow the religion of their choice without being thrown in prison. They even sneak in illegally. This is only true of America, to a great extent.)
3. "You shall have no other gods before me." (Other gods may include sex, pornography, money, drugs, alcohol, power, esteem, fame, self, games, video games, sports, movies, television, Satan or any other material things that we worship. These are not necessarily gods, unless they consume most of your time and you cannot live without them. In the Bible, James 1 warns us that when we first desire to sin, we desire more sin until it leads to our death. “James 1:13. Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14. But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15. Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death” (NKJV)
4. "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
5. "You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
6. "But showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments. (This has been proven throughout history, especially the generations following Israel, and the generations under the two sons of Abraham: Isaac and Ishmael.)
7. "You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses my name.
8. "Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
9. "Six days you shall labor and do all your work.
10. "But the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it, you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates.
11. "For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. (He had to give all plants and animals symbiotic relationships, or no plant or animal could survive longer than one year or less. Therefore He had to create them all within six days.)
12. "Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD is giving you. (Did the LORD give you America?)
13. "You shall not murder. (We should teach this to school children.)
14. "You shall not commit adultery. (Or worship it on television.)
15. "You shall not steal.
16. "You shall not give false testimony (lie) against your neighbor. (I might add, or anyone or anything else, as it only causes trouble down the road, especially since you can never remember each lie.)
17. "You shall not covet (desire or crave) your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey (or Lexus or Hummer), or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
Both non-believers and believers in Intelligent Design Theory hate the Ten Commandments. Why? Because no person that has ever lived other than God's only begotten Son Jesus Christ has ever obeyed the Ten Commandments. Therefore the Ten Commandments tell you that you will perish. The Ten Commandments are an important part of God's Intelligent Design. And Jesus said that even thinking about lusting after another man's wife is the same as of you did it. If we claim to be sinless, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us (1John 1:8).
Jesus Christ made a new set of commandments. The first is in John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that anyone that believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life." If you believe that Jesus is God's only begotten Son, will obeying the Ten Commandments get you to heaven? No. No believer has ever been able to obey the Ten Commandments. The only thing that can get you to heaven is by believing that God gave the world His only begotten Son Jesus.
The next commandment Jesus gave is that whenever you break bread (break it, slice it, bite into it) and eat it, remember that Jesus' body was broken for you. If you remember this, you will be healed of any infirmity if you can believe it. He was wounded for our transgressions, and by His stripes you are healed. Will breaking and eating bread heal you? No. Will faith that if you break and eat bread you will be healed heal you? No. The reason you will be healed is because Jesus said it, and Jesus never told a lie. All you have to do is break and eat the bread and remember that Jesus' body was broken for you so that you will be healed.
The next commandment is that whenever you drink wine, think of the blood of Jesus that was shed to pay for your sins. Whenever you drink wine and remember this, your sins are forgiven. Will drinking wine forgive your sins? No. Will drinking wine and obeying the Ten Commandments forgive your sins? No. Will faith that if you drink wine and think about Jesus' blood that was shed for your sins cause your sins to be forgiven? No, your faith is not required. The only reason that your sins are forgiven is that Jesus said it. And Jesus never told a lie. Simply drink the wine and think about Jesus' blood that was shed for you, and your sins are forgiven.
Joseph Prince, in DESTINED TO REIGN: THE SECRET TO EFFORTLESS SUCCESS, WELLNESS AND EFFORTLESS LIVING, published by Harrison House, Incorporated; November 2009 wrote an excellent book explaining this and much more. I strongly recommend that both non-believers and believers get and read this book. It clearly explains the purpose of the Ten Commandments and God's grace that exempts you from going to hell. There is no reason to hate God and be an atheist simply because it is impossible to obey the Ten Commandments. You can turn your life around and live a healthy, happy life, simply by reading this book. Do yourself a favor, and remove the stress and turmoil from your life.
Three other commandments that Jesus gave are to love God, love your enemies and love your neighbor as yourself. If you do this, you will effortlessly and automatically obey the Ten Commandments without even thinking about it. This too, can get you into heaven, once your previous sins are forgiven through prayer and repentance. If we confess our sins, God is faithful and just to forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1John 1:9).
When the LORD gave the Ten Commandments to Moses on Mount
Sinai, He had the Israeli tribe of Dan build the Ark of the Covenant to house
the Ten Commandments.The
Ark of the Covenant displayed great powers,
demonstrating the importance of the greatest laws ever written, the Ten
Commandments. These Ten Commandments from the Torah and the Holy Bible, the most
important laws ever written, are now
illegally banned by the
Supreme Court in public schools and government and public places.
Jesus is returning to Earth very soon, and you had better be right with Jesus, unless you want to spend the next thousand years in excruciating pain, terror and gnashing of teeth instead of a thousand years of peace, love and joy. You don't believe it? Suppose you are wrong!
Copyright (C) 2007 Robert L. Laing All rights reserved
The 6 Most Popular Pages on IntelligentDesignTheory.info:
The Unique Properties of Water
The Niels Bohr Atom Model
The Speed of Light
The Carbon Atom Model and Diamond Picture
Antimatter, Big Bang and Black Holes
37 Facts of Creation vs. 30 False Theories of Evolution
FREE INTERNET BOOK:
Paperback by author available:
History of Jesus Christ the Human God
Paperback by author available: Little Thinkers -- Squeezing Common Sense Out of Life's Toughest Questions
Paperback by author available: Intelligent Design Theory -- Squeezing Common Sense out of Science, Creation, Noah's Ark and Jesus Christ